OK, I've listed this on Craigslist (big step). Here is the text from the post:A Jet 10" Cabinet Saw with a 2HP motor which can be run from 220v or 110v (currently set up for 220v). There is a 4" dust collection port. Saw is in great shape and has been well maintained.
- HTC Multi-Fence with micro adjustor (similar to BIESEMEYER fence but has a micro adjustment system built in plus alternate fence attachments such as router fence)
- several shop made jigs (panel jig, 2 different miter jigs, cut off jig)
- micro push blocks (see pictures)
- many high quality blades for different cutting purposes including plywood, fine rip, rough rip, crosscut, and man made materials (blades may be worth more than saw given the blade selection)
- over arm blade guard
- a cast iron built in router table extension (router not included)
- a cabinet to complete the saw extension for storage of saw supplies, blades and such
UPDATE: I did sell the table saw. I'm sad to see it go as I've used it well and if my shop were bigger, it would still be useful. On to the next task, designing & building, or buying a real workbench!