Today, after a little bit more cleaning up I worked on radiusing the side to be glued on to the back (15' radius). I left the kerfing a little proud so as to minimize the thinning of the sides and hence the depth of the body. After this step, I cut the slots where the back braces join the sides ensuring the center line remains true for both the sides and back.
Once I was satisfied with the fit of the back to the sides, I double and triple checked the squareness and trueness to the centerline in the form (which this time remains on the sides to help hold their shape). I was then ready for the glue up.
The forms is holding the sides shape so that the clamping pressure applied by the fiber glass rods does not cause the sides to rack. Tomorrow will be the true test when I remove it from it's clamp and see if the body remained true. I'm very hopeful.