Fair Use If some posts contain or quote from copyrighted material, the use of which will not always be specifically authorized by the copyright owner (credit will be given to copyright owner). I am making such material available in my efforts to advance the discussion and understanding of democracy, economic, environmental, human rights, political, scientific, and social justice issues, among others. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material contained in any post is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes.
All posts should be considered the opinions of myself unless expressly stated otherwise. I hold the copyright for all original content on the site. Content on this site is free for use under the condition that I am given credit and a link back to this site is supplied. Comments are appreciated but should abide by a generally polite posting policy.
Copyright and Creative Commons
All posts and content on this site (http://www.kathyandglenn.com and http://www.kathyandglenn.com/gt-blog) are copyrighted (c) 2007 by Glenn Thompson.
In addition, all content is licensed under Creative Commons 3.0 which you can find the license under my downloads tab above for the full license information.
Here is a quick summary of what the Creative Commons 3.0 license permission allows
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
under the following conditions
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
Again for further details check my downloads tab or the Creative Commons site.